Details of Corgi 485 Mini Countryman with Surfer
The Corgi Mini Countryman with Surfer. fitted with 2 surf boards. some models have an unpainted grille. Made about 1965. The original price was 6/3 . It was available in green finish at 1:42 scale. Released in 1965 withdrawn in 1969.
George's Good Stuff
Accessories:figures, surf board
Model features:aerial, detailed interior, jewelled headlights, roof rack
Origin:Made in Great Britain
Vehicle type:estate car, mini car
Wheels:Glidamatic spring suspension
If you know about this model you can add more detail by picking from the list below. New detail is monitored and inapproprite content will be removed. If the detail is not in the pick list or if you spot an error please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send pictures of your models to add to the site.
The following features include a reference to this model.
Related models on diecast.plus.com that may be of interest.
- Corgi 204 Morris Mini Minor
- Corgi 226 Morris Mini Minor
- Corgi 227 Mini Cooper Competition
- Corgi 249 Mini Cooper De Luxe
- Corgi 282 Mini Cooper Rally Car
- Corgi 305 Mini Marcos GT850
- Corgi 317 Monte-Carlo BMC Mini Cooper S
- Corgi 339 1965 Monte Carlo Mini Cooper S
- Corgi 448 Mini Police Van with Dog
- Dinky 106 Prisoner Mini-Moke
- Dinky 197 Morris Mini Traveller
- Dinky 268 Renault Dauphine Minicab
- Dinky 342 Austin Mini Moke
- Matchbox 29 Racing Mini
- Spot-On 210 Morris Mini Van
- Unknown pc02 Komatsu PC02 Mini Shovel
- Unknown pc45 Komatsu PC45 Mini Power Shovel
Links to external sites that may be of interest. Please report any broken links to the webmaster.
Thank you to the following contributors of images and or information for this page.
- Thanks to George's Good Stuff
- Thanks to goodtoys uk
There have been 21 people online in the last 30 minutes. Comment on this page.