Details of Matchbox 62C Mercury Cougar
The Matchbox Mercury Cougar. Shown in the 1969 catalogue with opening doors and a tow hook. It was available in met. green, cream finish at 1:66 scale. Released in 1968
Julie and Colin
Julie and Colin
Base:unpainted cast base
Model features:detailed interior, opening doors, tow hook
Origin:Made in England
Packaging:cardboard box, Matchbox type E ( MATCHBOX arched with colour picture ), Matchbox type F ( MATCHBOX straight with colour picture )
Wheels:black plastic wheels, chrome hubs, steering, Superfast wheels, tyres with tread
If you know about this model you can add more detail by picking from the list below. New detail is monitored and inapproprite content will be removed. If the detail is not in the pick list or if you spot an error please contact the email@example.com. You can also send pictures of your models to add to the site.
Related models on diecast.plus.com that may be of interest.
- Corgi Rocket 924 Mercury Cougar XR7
- Dinky 63B Mercury Sea Plane
- Matchbox 55D Mercury Police Car
- Matchbox 59 Mercury Fire Chiefs Car
- Matchbox 73 Mercury
- Matchbox King Size K-21 Mercury Cougar Dragster
- Matchbox King Size K-23 Mercury Commuter with trai
- Matchbox King Size K-23 Mercury Police Car
- Matchbox King Size K21 Mercury Cougar
- Matchbox Superfast 55 Mercury Police Car
- Matchbox Superfast 59E Mercury Fire Chiefs Car
- Matchbox Superfast 62A Mercury Cougar
- Matchbox Superfast MB 33 Mercury Sable
Articles on diecast.plus.com that might be helpful.
Thank you to the following contributors of images and or information for this page.
- Thanks to Eugene Irniger
- Thanks to Julie & Colin
- Thanks to Philip D
There have been 24 people online in the last 30 minutes. Comment on this page.