Details of French Dinky 515 Ferrari 250GT
The French Dinky Ferrari 250GT. It was available in red, blue finish at 1:43 scale. Released in 1963
Base:detailed base, silver painted cast base, unpainted cast base
Model features:detailed engine, opening bonnet, opening boot
Origin:Made in France
Vehicle model:250GT, coupe
Vehicle type:sports car
Wheels:shaped spun hubs, tyres with tread
If you know about this model you can add more detail by picking from the list below. New detail is monitored and inapproprite content will be removed. If the detail is not in the pick list or if you spot an error please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send pictures of your models to add to the site.
Related models on diecast.plus.com that may be of interest.
- Chad Valley - Ferrari 348 ts
- Chad Valley - Ferrari 365GTB
- Chad Valley - Ferrari F40
- Chad Valley - Ferrari Testarossa
- Corgi 154 Ferrari Formula 1 Grand Prix Racing Car
- Corgi 323 Ferrari Daytona 365
- Corgi 344 Ferrari 206 Dino Sport
- Dinky 226 Ferrari 312/B2 Racing car
- Dinky 234 Ferrari Racing Car
- Dinky 23H Ferrari Racing Car
- Dinky 242 Ferrari Racing Car
- Dinky 506 Ferrari 275GTB
- French Dinky 23j Ferrari Racing Car
- Husky 6 Ferrari Berlinetta 250GT
- Matchbox 75 Ferrari Berlinetta
- Unknown ? Ferrari 348TS
Links to external sites that may be of interest. Please report any broken links to the webmaster.
Thank you to the following contributors of images and or information for this page.
- Thanks to Alan Lee
- Thanks to Jona Schellekens (email@example.com)
- Thanks to Richard Kloosterboer
- Thanks to Sandro Verga
There have been 22 people online in the last 30 minutes. Comment on this page.