Details of Matchbox 42B Studebaker Lark Wagonaire
The Matchbox Studebaker Lark Wagonaire. Fitted with sliding rear roof and tow bar. It was available in blue finish. Released in 1965
Base:unpainted cast base
Model features:detailed interior, sliding roof, tow hook
Origin:Made in England
Packaging:bubble pack, cardboard box, Matchbox type E ( MATCHBOX arched with colour picture )
Vehicle type:estate car
Wheels:black plastic wheels
If you know about this model you can add more detail by picking from the list below. New detail is monitored and inapproprite content will be removed. If the detail is not in the pick list or if you spot an error please contact the email@example.com. You can also send pictures of your models to add to the site.
Related models on diecast.plus.com that may be of interest.
- Corgi 211 Studebaker Golden Hawk
- Corgi 211M Studebaker Golden Hawk
- Corgi 211S Studebaker Golden Hawk
- Corgi Junior 30 Studebaker Ambulance
- Dinky 169 Studebaker Golden Hawk
- Dinky 172 Studebaker Land Cruiser
- Dinky 179 Studebaker President Sedan
- Dinky 39F Studebaker State Commander Coupe
- French Dinky 179 Studebaker President Sedan
- French Dinky 24o Studebaker State Coupe
- French Dinky 24Y Studebaker Commander Coupe
- French Dinky 25K Studebaker Farm Produce Truck
- French Dinky 25L Studebaker Covered Truck
- French Dinky 25M Studebaker Tipper Truck
- French Dinky 25O Studebaker Milk Truck - Nestle
- French Dinky 25P Studebaker Pickup Truck
- French Dinky 25Q Studebaker Covered Pick-up Truck
- French Dinky 25R Studebaker Breakdown Truck
- Husky 15 Studebaker Wagonaire TV crew
- Husky 30 Studebaker Ambulance
Articles on diecast.plus.com that might be helpful.
Links to external sites that may be of interest. Please report any broken links to the webmaster.
Thank you to the following contributors of images and or information for this page.
- Thanks to Bill McCallum
- Thanks to Gary Miller
- Thanks to Tom Whitelock
There have been 15 people online in the last 30 minutes. Comment on this page.