Details of Matchbox 49B Unimog
The Matchbox Unimog. Shown in the 1969 catalogue with a tow hook and plastic windows. The plastic wheels have separate tyres. This was a transitional model produced with both regular and Superfast wheels. It was available in green & brown, blue & red, green & red finish at 1:68 scale.
George's Good Stuff
Model features:2 tone paint, tow hook
Origin:Made in England
Packaging:cardboard box, Matchbox type E ( MATCHBOX arched with colour picture ), Matchbox type F ( MATCHBOX straight with colour picture )
Vehicle type:utility vehicle
Wheels:4 wheel drive, plastic tyres, plastic wheels, spare wheel, Superfast wheels, tyres with tread
If you know about this model you can add more detail by picking from the list below. New detail is monitored and inapproprite content will be removed. If the detail is not in the pick list or if you spot an error please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send pictures of your models to add to the site.
The following features include a reference to this model.
Related models on diecast.plus.com that may be of interest.
- Corgi 1145 Mercedes Benz Unimog with Goosneck Dump
- Corgi 1150 Mercedes Benz Unimog with Snow Plough
- Corgi 409 Mercedes Benz Unimog Rear Dumper
- French Dinky 821 Mercedes Unimog
- Matchbox ? Unimog
- Matchbox ? Unimog Snow Plough and Trailer
- Matchbox King Size K-118 Unimog Compressor Trailer
- Matchbox King Size K-30 Unimog
- Matchbox Superfast 49A Unimog
- Wiking 366 Unimog with Crane
- Wiking 371 Unimog 411
Articles on diecast.plus.com that might be helpful.
Thank you to the following contributors of images and or information for this page.
- Thanks to George's Good Stuff
- Thanks to John Cruickshank
- Thanks to Turri Vito
There have been 14 people online in the last 30 minutes. Comment on this page.