Details of Corgi 230 Mercedes 220SE
The Corgi Mercedes 220SE. With an opening boot and removable spare wheel. This model had suspension and spring operated steering. The original price was 5/6 . It was available in red, white, black finish at 1:48 scale. Released in 1962 withdrawn in 1964.
George's Good Stuff
Base:grey painted cast base
Model features:opening boot, simple interior
Origin:Made in Great Britain
Packaging:cardboard box, cardboard box
Vehicle type:saloon car
Wheels:Glidamatic spring suspension, shaped spun hubs, spare wheel, steering, tyres with tread
If you know about this model you can add more detail by picking from the list below. New detail is monitored and inapproprite content will be removed. If the detail is not in the pick list or if you spot an error please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send pictures of your models to add to the site.
Related models on diecast.plus.com that may be of interest.
- Corgi 1145 Mercedes Benz Unimog with Goosneck Dump
- Corgi 1150 Mercedes Benz Unimog with Snow Plough
- Corgi 247 Mercedes benz 600 Pullman
- Corgi 253 Mercedes Benz 220SE
- Corgi Junior 15-C3 Mercedes Benz Bus
- Corgi Junior 90390 Mercedes Benz 220D Ambulance
- Dinky 186 Mercedes Benz 220SE
- Dinky 237 Mercedes Benz Racing Car
- French Dinky 821 Mercedes Unimog
- Husky 3 Mercedes 220
- Matchbox 1 Mercedes Truck
- Matchbox 27 Mercedes 230 SL
- Matchbox 68 Mercedes Coach
- Wiking 15s Mercedes 280S
- Wiking 27 Mercedes Van
Links to external sites that may be of interest. Please report any broken links to the webmaster.
Thank you to the following contributors of images and or information for this page.
- Thanks to Carriage and Wagon Models
- Thanks to George's Good Stuff
There have been 19 people online in the last 30 minutes. Comment on this page.