Details of Dinky 231 Maserati Racing Car
The Dinky Maserati Racing Car. Renumbered from 23n. shown in the March 1956 Meccano Magazine. From May 1962 delivered in a bubble pack. The original price was 2/6 . It was available in Red finish at 1:38 scale. Released in 1956
Packaging:bubble pack, cardboard box
Vehicle type:racing car
Wheels:cast ridged hubs, tyres with tread
If you know about this model you can add more detail by picking from the list below. New detail is monitored and inapproprite content will be removed. If the detail is not in the pick list or if you spot an error please contact the email@example.com. You can also send pictures of your models to add to the site.
Related models on diecast.plus.com that may be of interest.
- Corgi 150 Vanwall Formula 1 Grand Prix Racing Car
- Corgi 154 Ferrari Formula 1 Grand Prix Racing Car
- Corgi 155 Lotus Climax Formula 1 Racing Car
- Corgi 190 JPS Formula 1 Racing Car
- Corgi GS17 Landrover and ferrari racing car on Tra
- Dinky 205 Talbot-Lago Racing Car
- Dinky 207 Alfa Romeo Racing Car
- Dinky 221 Speed of the wind Racing Car Box Set
- Dinky 225 Lotue F1 Racing Car
- Dinky 23 Racing Cars
- Dinky 230 Talbot-Lago Racing Car
- Dinky 232 Alfa Romeo Racing Car
- Dinky 233 Cooper Bristol Racing Car
- Dinky 234 Ferrari Racing Car
- Dinky 235 H.W.M. Racing Car
- Dinky 236 Connaught Racing Car
- Dinky 237 Mercedes Benz Racing Car
- Dinky 23d Auto-Union Racing Car
- Dinky 23f Alfa Romeo Racing Car
- Dinky 23h Ferrari Racing Car
- Dinky 23j H.W.M. Racing Car
- Dinky 23k Talbot-Lago Racing Car
- Dinky 23n Maserati Racing Car
- Dinky 23s Streamlined Racing Car
- Dinky 242 Ferrari Racing Car
- Dinky 243 BRM Racing Car
- Dinky 249 Racing Cars Gift Set
Links to external sites that may be of interest. Please report any broken links to the webmaster.
Thank you to the following contributors of images and or information for this page.
- Thanks to Jeremy Mordell
- Thanks to Jonathan Francis
- Thanks to Santiago Oliver
- Thanks to Tommy's Toys
There have been 17 people online in the last 30 minutes. Comment on this page.