Details of Matchbox 1D Aveling Barford Road Roller
The Matchbox Aveling Barford Road Roller. This Road Roller was 67mm long with a green driver and a rear window opening. The original price was 2/- . It was available in green & red finish. Released in 1967 withdrawn in 1968.
George's Good Stuff
George's Good Stuff
Model features:driver, tow hook
Origin:Made in England
Packaging:cardboard box, Matchbox type D ( MATCHBOX Series arched with colour picture ), Matchbox type E ( MATCHBOX arched with colour picture )
Vehicle make:Aveling Barford
Vehicle type:road roller
Wheels:plastic wheels, steering
If you know about this model you can add more detail by picking from the list below. New detail is monitored and inapproprite content will be removed. If the detail is not in the pick list or if you spot an error please contact the email@example.com. You can also send pictures of your models to add to the site.
Related models on diecast.plus.com that may be of interest.
- Budgie 701 Aveling Barford Road Roller
- Corgi 459 Raygo Rascal 400 Road Roller
- Corgi Junior 44 Raygo Rascal Road Roller
- Corgi Junior 67 Road Roller
- Dinky 251 Aveling Barford Diesel Roller
- Dinky 25p Aveling Barford Diesel Roller
- Dinky 279 Aveling Barford Diesel Roller
- Dinky 924 Aveling Barford Centaur Dump Truck
- Husky Unknown Aveling Barford Dump Truck
- Matchbox 11 Aveling and Porter Road Roller
- Matchbox 1A Aveling Barford Road Roller
- Matchbox 1B Aveling Barford Road Roller
- Matchbox 1C Diesel Road Roller
- Matchbox 43 Aveling Barford Tractor Shovel
- Matchbox King Size K-10 Aveling Barford Tractor Sh
- Matchbox King Size K-9 Aveling Barford Road Roller
- Matchbox Superfast 21 Road Roller
Articles on diecast.plus.com that might be helpful.
Thank you to the following contributors of images and or information for this page.
- Thanks to George's Good Stuff
- Thanks to Ronald Ochoa
- Thanks to Turri Vito
There have been 14 people online in the last 30 minutes. Comment on this page.