Details of Dinky 25p Aveling Barford Diesel Roller
The Dinky Aveling Barford Diesel Roller. Steerable front roller Made from 1948 and renumbered No251 in 1954. The original price was 4/6 . It was available in green finish. Released in 1948 withdrawn in 1954.
Base:tin plate base
Model features:driver, tow hook
Vehicle make:Aveling Barford
Vehicle type:road roller
Wheels:metal wheels, steering
If you know about this model you can add more detail by picking from the list below. New detail is monitored and inapproprite content will be removed. If the detail is not in the pick list or if you spot an error please contact the email@example.com. You can also send pictures of your models to add to the site.
Related models on diecast.plus.com that may be of interest.
- Budgie 701 Aveling Barford Road Roller
- Dinky 251 Aveling Barford Diesel Roller
- Dinky 279 Aveling Barford Roller
- Dinky 924 Aveling Barford Centaur Dump Truck
- Husky 16 Aveling Barford Snow Plough
- Husky Unknown Aveling Barford Dump Truck
- Matchbox 1 Aveling Barford Road Roller
- Matchbox 43 Aveling Barford Tractor Shovel
- Matchbox King Size K-10 Aveling Barford Tractor Sh
Links to external sites that may be of interest. Please report any broken links to the webmaster.
Thank you to the following contributors of images and or information for this page.
There have been 11 people online in the last 30 minutes. Comment on this page.